- GBM Information:
- Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 7:20 PM in LIT 101.
- Come at 6:30 PM to play board games, to chat with the officers and other members, AND free pizza!!!
- We will have no guest speakers this week. We will be holding officer elections!
- Also, buy your banquet tickets at this meeting! They are $5 for members and $10 for non-members!
- Pick up your favorite Psych club merchandise from every meeting until the end of the semester. $5 for tees and tanks, $8 for sweatshirts! You can get a fundraising point!
Welcome, Psychology Gators!
Spring 2013 Announcements!
UF's Psychology Club (click here to read the standing rules) was created to assist undergraduate and graduate students of psychology in both social and academic realms related to their future career goals and aspirations.The organization provides students the opportunity to network with fellow peers interested in the field of psychology, a chance to volunteer in the real world's different psychological arenas, and the know-how necessary for application to graduate school.The club seeks to inform members of the many different research, scholarship, and internship opportunities available to them and the various career paths open to a psychology scholar once they are ready to enter the workfield.
In addition to the many fundraisers, socials, and philanthropies in which members participate, they are encouraged to apply for membership in Psi Chi (click here to read the Psi Chi Constitution), the International Honor Society for Psychology. The Psychology Club and Psi Chi hold joint meetings and events. Members are encouraged to attend the yearly SEPA conference to further enrich their knowledge of the psychology field. Bi-weekly meetings are typically held from 7:20-8:20 PM in the Little Hall 101, featuring speakers and free pizza.
In order to be an "Active Member" you have to attend one social, one philanthropy, one fundraising, AND at least half of the general body meetings. If you have a valid reason for missing a meeting, (e.g., class or work) please contact our Secretary, Domenique at email@example.com